This Thanksgiving, I am especially grateful for:
- Living in the same city as Cody. I love being able to catch up with him over our occasional lunch.
- Being present to watch a dear friend’s greatest wish come true.
- Friends who have come to visit and have supported me unconditionally.
- My trusty sidekick, w. Nelson Mandela
- My sweet friend, BJ — who has made living in Denver simply so much fun
- My family, who I love without limit.
Wishing you the happiest of Thanksgivings. Thank you for reading, for your kindness and for your countless comments. Sending you much love blessings and peace this holiday!